Thursday, September 30, 2010

What happened here?



Last post showed off some of Madeleine Bickert's wonderful interior decorating. Now this???!!! I worked almost non-stop today in the studio preparing for my art show at the Brewster Ladies' Library. I will be setting up tomorrow morning (hopefully before they open) and showing my work for the month of October. Good thing I didn't have any clients scheduled. Anyway, come check out the show, sign the guestbook, purchase a print, let me know what you think. All images at the show will be first editions. Number 1/100! Gotta say, I love my lab. Colors are punchy. Just the way I like them. Sizes range from 5x7 all the way up to 24x36 with four 12x36 panos mixed in. And several gallery wraps. I'm really excited but now I need to sleep. Hope to see you tomorrow.


MAZ
Edit: No 24x36" at the show. Brought too many and they just didn't look right.


No comments:

Post a Comment